Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gunner vs. Nerd


So I took a Gunner vs. Nerd quiz today.  After answering a variety of questions based on my procrastination skills, social life, and unease about surgery/anatomy lab, it turns out that I am just a Normal, Average Medical Student.  Funny that I think that none of my answers to these questions are actually normal, but then again med school normal tends to be quite different from normal normal.  
From doccartoon.blogspot.com
Normal, Average Medical Student
(From doccartoon.blogspot.com)

I was not hoping to be either a gunner or a nerd, so at least there's some compensation in that.  I would have liked if Super Amazing Medical Student was an option, but that would undermine the fact that if you make it through medical school without being a gunner or nerd, you are inherently Super Amazing.

Take the quiz and find out for yourself:   http://doccartoon.blogspot.com/p/are-you-gunner-or-nerd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment